The TUF Gaming GeForce® GTX 1660 stacks an arsenal of weapons that bring reliable 3D horsepower to the TUF Gaming ecosystem. Each card is built using Auto-Extreme manufacturing, protected by a rigid backplate that prevents PCB flex, and topped with dual ball fan bearings sealed to IP5X standards. And it's all backed by a rigorous battery of validation tests to ensure compatibility with the latest TUF
Dual Ball Fan Bearings
2x longer lifespan
Different bearing types have unique pros and cons. Ball bearings excel at durability and can last up to twice as long as sleeve-bearing designs.
IP5X Dust Resistance
Keep it clean
Dust is enemy number one for fans. It's easy to clean the blades, but taking the housing apart to remove dust that has made its way inside is not a simple task. The latest TUF recruit simplifies maintenance by utilizing high-quality IP5X certified dust resistant fans that prevent performance degradation over time by keeping particles out.
Precision automated manufacturing
Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
The PCB is reinforced by a backplate that adds structural rigidity, helping to prevent PCB flex and protect components and trace pathways from damage.
144-Hour Validation Program
“Extensive” may be an understatement
Each card must meet rigorous performance and reliability standards before it ships. Performance and stress tests are run with the latest chart-topping titles like Fortnite, League of Legends, Overwatch, and PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds. We also carry out reliability trials that include a 144-hour stability test and a series of 3DMark benchmarking runs to ensure the TUF Gaming GeForce® GTX 1660 performs well when pushed to the limits.
TUF Compatibility Testing
TUF Gaming products and TUF Gaming Alliance PC components from our partners are designed with a unified aesthetic and subjected to extra tests to ensure compatibility. The TUF Gaming 1660 has been thoroughly tested with TUF gaming motherboards and the latest AAA games to ensure a seamless plug-and-play experience.
NVIDIA® G-SYNC Technology
This graphics card supports NVIDIA® G-SYNC display technology for a super-smooth variable refresh rate experience. Enjoy AAA games without the nuisance of screen tearing or stuttering.
- GeForce® 1660 Series graphics cards are built with the breakthrough graphics performance of the award-winning NVIDIA Turing architecture
- Broadcast your Gameplay: Get great performance and image quality while livestreaming to Twitch or YouTube. The GTX 1660 Series dedicated hardware encoder delivers 15% improved efficiency over prior generation graphics cards and is optimized for Open Broadcaster Software (OBS)
- GeForce Experience: Capture and share videos, screenshots, and livestreams with friends. Keep your drivers up to date and optimize your game settings. GeForce Experience lets you do it all, making it the essential companion to your GeForce graphics card
- IP5X dust resistance offers protection from particle ingress for better durability
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability
- A Protective backplate secures components during transportation and installation
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring
- TUF Compatibility Testing ensures TUF Gaming and TUF Gaming alliance components work together flawlessly
- 144-Hour Validation Program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure compatibility with the latest games