AC600 Nano Wireless USB Adapter Archer T2U Nano
- High Speed WiFi Up to 600Mbps speeds with 200Mbps on 2.4GHz and 433 Mbps on 5GHz, upgrades your devices to higher AC WiFi speeds.
- Dual Band Wireless 2.4GHz and 5GHz band for flexible connectivity, upgrades your devices to work with the latest dual-band WiFi router for faster speed and extended range.
- Nano design Small, unobtrusive design allows you to plug it in and forget it is even there
- Operating System Supports Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP, Mac OS X
- Advanced Security Supports 64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2, and WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryption standards
High-Speed Dual Band Adapter for Better Connections
The Archer T2U Nano receives Wi-Fi signals on two separate bands. Supporting 256QAM technology increases 2.4GHz data rate from 150Mbps to 200Mbps for 33% faster performance. 433Mbps on 5GHz is ideal for HD video streaming and lag-free online gaming, while 200Mbps on 2.4GHz is perfect for normal use such as web surfing with legacy devices.
Miniature Design - Plug in and forget
With its miniature size and sleek design, users can insert the nano adapter into any USB port and leave it there, no matter when they are traveling or at home.
Travel size and Wi-Fi Roaming - Great Choice for mobile surfing
Growing public Wi-Fi services comes with one inconvenience you might have to repeatedly select and connect to different Wi-Fi networks while moving.
Archer T2U Nano supports Wi-Fi Roaming that helps your devices connect to the most suitable Wi-Fi automatically as you move, ensure your network is uninterrupted, and with its small, travel-size, Archer T2U Nano is undoubtedly a great choice for mobile surfing.
*Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual wireless data throughput and wireless coverage are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects, and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead, and 3) AP limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and AP condition.
*Use of 256-QAM requires your APs to also support 256-QAM.
*To ensure compatibility, you may need to update the adapter’s drivers after an OS update. You can find our latest drivers in the download center at tp-link.com/en/download-center.